Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

A Tiny bit of TUSAL

There's a blog I've come across a couple of times where the writer uses the state of her laundry basket as an indication of how her life is going. I think ours would give a strong sign of our past couple of weeks- two loads down today and it's still three-quarters full! Still, normal service will resume shortly.

There has been another new moon (Happy Chinese New Year!) so it's time for me to share my scraps in the Totally Useless Stitch-along:

There are some extra greys and blues there from the novelty of sewing animals and water that aren't a variation on brown or orange!

I'm afraid I've got no further updates on stitching because you got two weeks worth on Monday. Three posts in a week, this blog has never seen so much action!

No comments:

Post a Comment